iChris ESS Notice
Sites which have migrated to the new CITRIX desktop @2nd June 2023 (GLW, SHO, SDH, WBE, ATN, HWD, NWP, SHL, DBO, WLG, FTR, MYO, HVL, MTL)
Please access iChris ESS using the links available though the new CITRIX desktop .
Sites which have NOT migrated to the new CITRIX desktop @2nd June 2023 (LNG, LMR, TGR, BWA, GOS, JRT, GST, MGV, DST)1. With effect 5th June 2023, employee payslips will be emailed to employee’s personal email addresses. These payslips will be password protected. Your password is your employee number followed by your date of birth – format is 123456DDMMYY.
2. To maintain an acceptable level of data security, iChris ESS will no longer be available via external iChris system links. iChris access will only be achievable by logging on to the corporate network. Once all sites have migrated to the new IT infrastructure a secure external ESS link will be considered.
3. Personal details for staff can only be updated using the Change of Employee Details Form and then forwarded to payroll for their action.
4. Staff who are on the monthly payroll system will need to apply for leave by filling out the Leave Application Form and sending the approved forms to payroll for processing.
5. New starters who require IT system access, please contact your manager to complete and submit the New Employee Forms on LOTI .
6. You will note a change in payslip format - the new payslips still retain all of the information that currently exists on payslips with the exception of bank account details that have been removed for data security reasons.
7. Please direct all issues/queries/support requests to the payroll team ([email protected]) or by calling 03-8577 0880. iChris support is only available during business hours.